Signs and portents
There are only a few house-rules used in game as we prefer a more dramatic style of play than what HarnMaster III normally lends itself.
- Armour Profiles. An easier way to buy a suit of armour; standard mixing and matching bits with one price, one weight.
- Eyes of the Gods When you roll 100 in this game – the gods are watching. The result is determined by which god.
- Gaining Piety Piety is a handy form of karma, spend it as you will – just make sure you never run out.
- Gaining SIRs Skill Improvement Rolls. How you get them and how they improve your character’s skills.
- Martial Arts A set of rules for alternate unarmed combat.
- Option Points How to “age” a character.
- Sample equipment packs What to buy when you’re creating a character in HarnWorld and how much it will cost you.
- Skill Improvement Standard rules explained for how to increase any given skill.
- Whimsy Cards. Each game you get 3. The rules for their use are simple; but remember – the gamemaster gets three too!