Signs and portents
Links of interest
- Introduction to HârnWorld A rough introduction to the world of Hârn.
- The Hârn-everything FAQ A great place to start.
- Hârn Link The site listing most campaigns and sites of note relating to Hârn.
English Obsidan Portal Harn World campaigns
If your site is not listed here, when I last looked (June 27, 2012) you either didn’t show up in the listing or you only had 3 pages when I clicked on the “Show all” link on the sidebar of your wiki page. If you want to be listed, contact me through Obsidan Portal and I’ll happily add your site.
Articles of note
- An air of mystery Filed in Ghosts Of Blogs Past, Mike, Mystery & Detective Games, Opinion, Writing & Authoring & The Games Industry on Jul.05, 2013.
Free templates for use in your site
- ktl1985’s Helpful pathfinder templates This is a collection of templates I’m building as I use Obsidian Portal to run PFPG.
Free css for your site
- Basilueus’ iGlass (based on iMetallic, by Wolfhound, link below).
- Wolfhound’s The Innkeeper’s Ledger
- Wolfhound’s iMetallic
- Wolfhound’s Simple red and black
- Wolfhound’s Simple black and green
- Wolfhound’s Simple black and blue
- DarkMagus’s Gaming music A music resource for GMs. Now with over 160 albums reviewed, with more being added all the time! Plus character pages for artists/composers and a tools section for a little extra help. Checkout the Playlist Helper by Gaaran and the accompanying pre-made playlists by theme.
- Gaaran’s The Fantastinomicon a place for members of the community to share ideas, post characters or places they’ve come up with, and just create a general repository of pre-made, quick start material to share within the community.
- Kenurion’s Compendium of PbP & On-Line Campaigns A list of Play-by-Post (PbP) and other On-Line campaigns played on Obsidian Portal.
- KillerVP’s New Plot Club GM’s only. Message KillerVP for membership.
- Stephen Wollett’s Stock NPC’s A group of like-minded GM’s who share their NPCs and Monsters with everyone.
- Vstray’s Shared Creations A place to hold the things you made.