Signs and portents
This page contains a listing of all the loot “found” by the party. Treasures found by the party will be indexed here, and fully described in their own entries.
Specific items, discovered by the party, include:
- Abroses Battle Axe. An axe of incredible quality, and long history.
- Agrikan kidnappers. From the Agrikans slain during 36 – Winer Court Day 3 and the foiled kidnapping of Sir Renald Milaka, Earl of Sarkum.
- Agrikan marauders. The party encounters 8 marauders on the road to Greelda (in episode 27).
- Bandages of Saint Amberthane. A magical item carried by Sir Auttin Krencathy.
- Holy Icon of Mendez. A holy relic now believed to be in the temple of Larani in Selvos.
- Karegia Oil. A dangerous oil that burns far brighter than regular fire.
- The Unwilling Arrow. An arrow that heals as much as it hurts.
- Tessien Ruins Loot. The haul from the adventure in the ruins.
- Books in Workol’s library. Six of the volumes are on astronomy, two of the damaged ones are books of prophecy, and there is one
- Studies of the Stars in Lyahvi. Grimoire.
- 12 scrolls of Tessien describe this location, including maps of a massive series of tunnels and a history of Tessien
- Wand of Levitation
- Wand of Permission
- Workol’s Grimoire two volume set. With 8 locks on the books.
- Chest of Forbodance In the other half of the chest is something that looks like glass straw; nothing can be felt in that substance.
- Box of Secrets A locked box
- 10 rings
- Crown of stars A crown adorned with rich gemstones.
- Palantir a glass globe enchanted to light and float in mid-air.