Campaign of the Month: July 2022
Signs and portents
This page will list the changes to this site in reverse chronological order.
- The Logs need a lot of love. The broken links are mostly caused by having dashes and other punctuation in the titles. Not sure how long this is going to take as we’re at log #91, and I have to start at 00. I’m going through them (slowly) to:
- Put a standard link back to the adventure page.
- Harmonize the titles so they all start with a two digit number (and contain no punctuation). Which means creating a new page entirely, copying everything over to the new page, and deleting the old.
- Add GM notes and, where they exist – links to the actual adventure hosted elsewhere (in GM notes).
- Fix posting dates so the logs appear in the proper order on the adventure log.
- Updated the Loot page with sub-pages; added Books like the Compendium of necromantic lore, In the valley of the night and Libri Mysteriorum. Updated the sitemap and the Books main page with the list of books from Workol’s library. There’s a lot more to be updated.
- Updated the Logs page with a new timeline design. This puts the details of the latest adventure inside their own page, including the latest.
- Added Belsirasans description.
- Added a familiar character’s opinions on the Burkai Device
- Updated the calendar with the game info for sessions in May.
- I got published in the Obsidian Portal blog! Check it out!
- Added Counsels of Tirrala. A peonian holy text of the teachings of Tirrala, the handmaiden of renewal.
- Created the AskMe page.
- I got published in the Obsidian Portal blog! Check it out!
- Added Urienshire and Torenshire.
- Updated a ton of character icons.
- Why does Agrik hate Larani.
- 15 – Dead of Winter logs updated and linked to their own page.
- Updated the Site map with several broken links (caused by the new articles).
- Added Lady Myrrhe Tertimas stub (character not yet filled out).
- History Added 721 and a few 722 events.
- Selvos Guild of Arcane Lore . Lists the members of the guild in residence
- Added/updated three new characters: Guild Master Harak of Chandar. Master Merelin of Tieral. and Mavari Elycia of Chandar.
- Temple of Saint Ranuth and Saint Chelrik. The temple in Selvos. A list of the NPCs in the temple. Maps and further description to follow.
- Added Matakea Nycia, the master of acolytes and future Suloran of the temple.
- Updated all the primary pages to move Updates to the fore, as well as add The Blog. Also fixed a typo on every fronts page.
- Added The state of affairs in 720 as a summary of the year for 720. More in this vein to follow.
- Updated Quelane of Latrede, High priestess of Halea in Selvos.
- Obasaran Peada Tralaer The master of secular affairs at Chendy Manor.
- Suloran Sedris Vontor. The master of Archives at Chendy Manor.
- Cleaned up the logs for 66 – July 12, 2015, 67 – July 26, 2015, and 68 – September 6, 2015.
- New characters:
- Serolan Iblis Malaka Abbess of Chendy.
- Updated Sir Denyl Lynnaeus with what the party knows about the man and the plan. Most of the information provided was taken from the adventure logs and the original Tormau article from Columbia Games Ltd.
Forgot to add this update information last night; best do it before it scrolls off my dashboard.
- Added graphics to the Clan Julor and Clan Cassean pages.
- Updated Dureve Hundred with links to documented locations.
- Added Ilikur and Akonis – two places in Dureve Hundred.
- Added maps to Chendy Village, Selvos Town, and the island of Harn.
- Chendy Abbey. A tiny abbey in Selonshire
- Soratir (lay mass)
- Worship of God. Holy work.
- Knights of Tirth. The knights that found the idea of chilvary to the faith.
- Saint Ambrathas Of Alamire. The founder of the Order of the Lady of Paladins
- Saint Aedan of Chison. The saint of Chendy Abbey
- Milaka. A powerful clan in Kanday.
- Kedisa Hundred. One of the few hundreds (outside Dureve) that includes Chahryn lands.
- Rekela Aleathia Leader of Welur Abbey. (stub)
- Baron Ohetis. Baron of Ohetis, and ruler of Ohetis keep. (stub)
- Julor. The clan of Baron Ohetis, Baron Ohetis .
- Welur Abbey. (stub)
- Eidru Keep (stub)
- Kuseme A castle, once in Kanday, now ruled by Tharda as the capital of Eidel province. (stub)
- Ohetis. (stub)
- Horkand Hundred. As I slowly go through and detail the locations of Kanday.
- Baroness Iala Persiras. A noble of some power and wealth from north-eastern Kanday.
- Massacre of Kustan. A historical article and common knowledge story about what might have led to the massacre.
- Charcoalers’ Guild. Another definition of another guild.
- Irien. The clan of Sir Petryn Irien and Rekela Sir Tamys Bakyth.
- Gargun The orcs of Harn — a brief description.
- Book of Alamire. A holy text of Larani.
- Bacchus. A Nikik out of Aleath with a handsome captain.
I’ve not been very good at keeping this list up-to-date. The site has received several updates since my last … um … update. But, now that I am done with the character review, I’m working on updating a lot of broken links throughout the wiki. I suspect, when I created the wiki, I really set my goals to great. Ah well, I’ve got a roadmap, and I’m following it.
- 14 – Green Eyes. Updated the Logs so that adventure 14 now is on its own page and adventure 15 (Into the dead of winter) is under the current adventure. I also updated the list of tentative game dates until January 2016. Not much more than a list of dates, but it’s a start.
- 63 Green eyes. Fixed this log so it would link (also cleaned up the errant more tags that were malformed in other log posts). We’ve got to stop using any kind of dash in the filen ames/titles of the logs folks. It doesn’t always break the link, but this seems to be a troublesome character that will cause a link to work for a while, then at an unknown time – snap.
- Peace of Aleath added a History event that happened some 300 years ago.
- Chandlers’ Guild. THis article is still lacking it’s crest, but is a quick description of the guild.
- Jarin. Described an ethnic group of Harnians.
- Dyrien Hundred. Added a place in Erynashire that the party has never been.
- Toril Elcher. Added a character that the party met in Aleath duirng Summer court.
- Clan Elcher. A Heraldry article that links the Prince of Kanday to the Grandmaster of the Order of Hyvrik; for those who wish to understand more about heraldry and politics in the game.
A lot of things in my home version of this site are lacking here (and vice versa). Updating these pages is my attempt to bring all my notes up to date. Eventually, I hope to start working on much more current things. Fortunately, the party hasn’t had a massive looting in a while.
- Adding in treasures the party picked up in previous adventures.
- Tessien Ruins Loot – 12 scrolls of Tessien
- Tessien Ruins Loot – Wand of Levitation
- Tessien Ruins Loot – Palantir
- Updated CSS to include colored tags in the characters page (for PC, Deceased, Larani, Agrik, Peoni and Save-Knor). Idea taken from the Rise of the Durnskald site.
- Added a link to the CSS and this page to the Links of interest page.
- Continued cleaning up characters. This is going to be a long process, and I’d rather not detail the steps in doing it. Suffice to say, when I add a new character it should go on the update page, but touching up characters? Maybe not.
|Home Page||>>||Links of interest|